Every year, the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of South Carolina awards mission partnership grants to organizations involved in cultivating beloved community, bearing witness to Jesus Christ, and/or seeking transformational development in our state. This past year we awarded $14,000 to seven different organizations across South Carolina.
CBFSC is now requesting applications for our 2017-2018 year. Requirements for the partnership grants are as follows:
- You must be an established organization with a leadership team, board of directors, or other leadership structure that meets regularly to guide the ministry and provide financial accountability.
- Use funds to further a ministry that compliments at least one of CBFSC’s commitments to cultivate beloved community, bear witness to Jesus Christ, and seek transformational development.
- 501c3 Status preferred but not necessary
- Complete an annual partnership update
- Work within the state of South Carolina
- Be willing to allow CBFSC to use your organization’s name and ministry in promotional resources
Applications are due to the CBFSC office no later than March 9, 2017. Grant recipients could expect to receive a decision on their application by mid-June. You can apply by downloading this form and returning to our office or to email@example.com. You can also fill out our online form here.