March 31-April 1
Join us for the BWIM Worship service at Augusta Road Baptist Church on Friday, March 31st, at 10 am.
Friday, March 31
- 10:00 am – BWIM Worship Service at Augusta Road Baptist Church
- 11:00 am – Registration opens at FBC Greenville
- 12:00 pm – Lunch in the Fellowship Hall
- 1:30 pm – Business Meeting
- 3:30 pm – Breakout Sessions
- 5:00 pm – Dinner, FBC Fellowship Hall
- 7:00 pm – Worship with Joy Yee and Suzii Paynter
Saturday, April 1
- 7:30 am – Networking Breakfasts (Chaplains; Young Baptists; BWIM; Ministers of Music; Ministers of Youth; Associate Ministers) in the Fellowship Hall
- 9:00 am – Breakout Sessions
- 10:30 am – Worship and Partnership Covenants
Breakout sessions include:
- CBFSC Orientation/History – Jay Kieve (Friday)
- Missions – Blake Hart (Saturday)
- BWIM Panel – Winnie Williams, Beth McConnell, Judith Myers (Friday)
- Privilege Walk – Bill Stanfield, Merianna Harrelson (Saturday)
- Future of Ministry in the Church – Karen Masssey, McAfee (Saturday)
- Financial Burden & The Minister – Gary Skeen, CBB (Friday)
- CBF Illumination Project – (Saturday)
First Baptist Greenville is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 1, at 11 am. Children of General Assembly participants are included in this fun event, so send a basket with your child on Saturday!
Hotel reservations can be made at an area hotel of your choice. Holiday Inn Express I-85 & Woodruff Road has rooms available at a comparable rate, and had a good Trip Advisor rating.
Online registration is closed, but please email Debbie Haag or call the CBFSC office (803-779-1888) to register, or if you still need lunch or dinner on Friday.