In the midst of the tumult and uncertainty caused by the Coronavirus, Carolina Immigrant Alliance has attempted to give its clients a sense of stability and understanding as they try to navigate the immigration system.
- Building Hope Weekend 2024
- It’s time to apply for CBF Fellows
- FBC Greenwood’s Prayer Shawl ministry brings blessings
- Parking: Do you pull in or back in?
- Palmetto Works’ Katrina Reaves recognized for spirit, leadership
- Kelly Strum is BWIM Woman Minister of Year
- March is month of advocacy for women in ministry
- Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church joins CBFSC because of relationships
- It’s time to cap interest rates in SC at 36%
- Because presence matters
- Christen’s journey to help women in Senegal be self-sufficient
- Free webinar on humanity, slavery and faith